- Assist in arranging for, supporting, and offering a stipend to a musician or artist for Wednesday at the Shores
- Teach and create a relationship with a young person who wants to learn what you love: Playing an instrument, knitting a pair of socks, caring for fiber animals, tending a garden, or preparing a special food during any of our community events.
- Donate unused fiber tools that are in good working condition or need minimal repairs: spinning wheels, looms, quilting hoops, sewing machines, etc.
- Help us to repair and maintain the tools and musical instruments we gather and distribute through our lending library.
- Donate your vintage textiles and handcrafted lace for study and display.
- Our events are enormous endeavors and we need help with everything from cooking and cleaning up to parking and greeting...if you can help out you'll make the world of a difference.
- Offer your superpower whether in social media, graphic design, event planning, marketing, friendly host/hostessing, or working in the garden. There's something for everyone to do and we welcome your help for a few hours, a few days, or a decade!
Our needs are always evolving and often the best ideas/solutions come from you, so please contact us with your own inspiration.